Outsized Profits Demand Early Exit! -IFCN Wk 46 � Thu � $1,436.16 - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Thursday 23 October 2008

Outsized Profits Demand Early Exit! -IFCN Wk 46 � Thu � $1,436.16

Due to an extraordinary decision, at 09:31 CST I exited all of my FirstStrikePlus trades at the market. I still have the single XAG position of 100 units @ $9.50, a Non-FirstStrike trade. This week's FirstStrikePlus trades have gained more than 16% on equity with less than 5% total risk.Early this morning, I had a nagging feeling that there was something that I needed to check. And so I did.I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here