GBP pairs are creating divergence - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Sunday 20 August 2017

GBP pairs are creating divergence

GBPUSD pair in H4 time frame. Here I'm looking for trading at Support and Resistance with the combination of price divergence with RSI.

Here I've picked a possible divergence. At the current market level, I've drawn two horizontal support line which will be my demand area from where I'll trigger my buy for this trade. The levels are 1.28648 and 1.28315. Now I'll wait for buy signal by an exhaustion candle at this level or price candle closing above 20 MA along with RSI crossing above 50. Let's see what is waiting for me.

GBPAUD pair in Daily time frame. This one hasn't yet completed creating the divergence. I think I'll have to wait a couple of days more to have a confirmed divergence.

After I get the confirmation, I'll look for trade entry. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here