USDJPY is going towards the daily pivot - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 29 August 2017

USDJPY is going towards the daily pivot

USDJPY pair in the H1 timeframe. Price is in a clear down trend.

Price moved down from the pivot point and crossed the S3 zone. After crossing the S3, price created a bullish exhaustion candle.

At the close of this candle, I entered for a long position. After staying at the level for 3 hours, the price started to move in my direction and rewarded me with some handful of pips. As I was not able to follow the trade, I've closed it with a TP at 35 pips. It had a full swing of >60 pips.

I've followed Pro Trading Strategy by Navin.

Happy Trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here