Bullish Engulfing Candle in AUDUSD. - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Monday 4 September 2017

Bullish Engulfing Candle in AUDUSD.

AUDUSD pair in H1 timeframe. I'm following pro trading strategy in a modified form.

Entry is taken along the trend following a candlestick pattern. I'm using engulfing candlestick pattern.

Here, price is in uptrend in last two days. So I'm going to enter only long now in this pair. I'm following a bullish engulfing candle where I'll go long with the closure of this candle.

I'm going to update the trade about how it's going. Happy trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here