CADJPY & EURJPY long trade taken - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Thursday 7 September 2017

CADJPY & EURJPY long trade taken

CADJPY pair in the H1 timeframe. As I've posted few minutes back, I've entered for long in this pair at the closing of the previous candle.

Let's see... what happens...




Also similar condition in the EURJPY pair.

I'll put the update later.

Happy Trading





Quick Update:

Both the pairs hit the SL. It was inevitable if we look over to another correlated pair: GBPJPY
When there was an exhaustion candle at the above-mentioned pairs, here there was no exhaustion candle, rather a big bear candle.

I was aware of the condition but I wanted to experience it myself.

It's a demo account, so what to lose??

Again, Happy Trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here