What did I learn from all losing trade yesterday? - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Thursday 7 September 2017

What did I learn from all losing trade yesterday?

I lost all three trades that I took yesterday. To be more specific, one was at breakeven. Now, what did I learn here?

Mistakes I made- I took a trade with daily pivot keeping ahead as major support (Short trade). In another trade, I kept my SL too tight, not following the strategy. In more than one trade my exhaustion candles were not typical exhaustion candle. I pushed myself into the trade after being on the sideline for some time.

So, proper exhaustion candle, proper set up and proper SL & TP. I'm sharing these publicly for two reasons. One, to help the readers learn from my mistakes and two, make myself following the rules by not making the same mistakes again as everything I'm doing in public.

I'll go through the strategy again today. Hope to see you next week some good trades.

Happy Trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here