As I grow older, I feel a deeper and deeper desire to give back and to help younger traders and those who are new to the game. Trading can be a very deceiving profession and if you do not spend the time to learn from those who have already been around the ‘block’ a few times, you’re going to waste a lot of time and money. I sat down at a coffee shop whilst writing this and I had a very long think about the most important lessons I have learned in 18 years of trading the markets.
from Learn To Trade https://ift.tt/2LcU0iQ
Post Top Ad
Wednesday, 22 August 2018
The Top 10 Lessons I’ve Learned in 18 Years of Trading
Tags
# Forex
# Learn To Trade
# learning
Share This
About commercepk
learning
Labels:
Forex,
Learn To Trade,
learning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment