The Most Profitable Markets I Trade & Why - forex leaning place

forex leaning place

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

Post Top Ad

Friday, 21 September 2018

The Most Profitable Markets I Trade & Why

For us price action traders, learning to read the footprint of money on the chart means we can trade and return a profit on virtually any market we want. However, I'm not saying go out and apply my strategies to every price chart in the world, not even close! In fact, I recommend and teach my students to become "specialists" in a select handful of markets. This lesson discusses some of the important details and price action tendencies of my favorite markets so that you can get a feel for them and understand why I trade them.

from Learn To Trade https://ift.tt/2O1xWxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here